#13 Susan Joan Archer “Solara”
- Graduated: 2004
- Status: Alumni
- School: BA Political Science – SUNY Geneseo
- Big: Gina Ng “Gaia” Mu Charter
- Little: Sophia Ng “Selene” Mu Beta
- Occupation: Associate Producer at ABC World News w/ Diane Sawyer
- Hobbies: Playing trivia on Sporcle.com, karaoke, and traveling.
- Ethnicity: West Indian American
- Why did I pledge Sigma? I wanted to be part of an organization that was promoting multicultural awareness and awareness of domestic violence against women on campus and within the local community. Not to mention, I knew tons of very cool women who were already in the organization, that I had a lot in common with. Bonus points!
- Favorite Quote: Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
- Favorite Sigma Moment: All my time spent with my SYZters qualifies as a ‘favorite’. But the fact that we CONTINUE to have **moments** as we move forward in our personal lives and careers – promotions, marriage, kids – that’s the best!
- Other Involvements/Accomplishments: Emmy Award Winner for Outstanding Live Coverage of a Current News Story for the 2009 Inauguration of Barack Obama.